DUO Intubation Box
Two sizes available:
Small: 20” wide x 22” tall x 16” deep
Large: 28” wide x 22” tall x 16” deep
• Made from durable .220 Polycarbonate
• Boxes are reusable/washable (should be sanitized between uses)
• Easy to assemble with interlocking slide channels- no tools required
• Ships and Stores completely flat
• Super easy to break down and clean/sanitize
• Assembles in less than one minute
The DUO Intubation Boxes provide additional protection between medical staff and patient when performing endotracheal intubation in a patient with known or suspected COVID-19. Intubating a COVID-19 patient is considered an extremely high-risk procedure for medical staff and the box is designed to reduce this risk by containing the aerosols generated by the patient during the intubation procedure.
• Low distortion and optically clear
• 5-Piece Design
• 3 Access panels for hands/equipment
Guidelines for cleaning Duo Intubation Box:
- Use 50:50 solution of isopropyl alcohol and water, or mild detergent
- Use a soft, wet cloth to wash and rinse with warm water
- May use sanitizer solution after washing
Disclosure - This product is not FDA approved.
No Return Policy - Please note that due necessary health and safety precautions, all PPE products including these face shields are final sale. These items are non-refundable and non-returnable. Shipping & handling is non- refundable. Any shipping delays are fully responsible by shipping courier.